Cecile skirt size US16 // UK20 // EU48, VIKISEWS
This pattern is size US16 // UK20 // EU48. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Cecile skirt:
Cecile is a semi-fitted skirt with an asymmetrical cut. The skirt features a straight silhouette on the left side and a flared insert on the right. The insert is taking place of the right side seam and has identical style lines on the front and back. Cecile fastens with an invisible zip in the left side seam as well as a sewn-on hook and eye on the waistband. The skirt is fully lined and is below the knee length, with a longer curved hem in the insert area. Model Rita: Bust 84, Waist 64, Hips 89, height 164. Rita is wearing size 36.
To sew this skirt, choose woven fabrics with the following properties:
- Medium weight, flexible, breathable, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque
- The fiber content can include natural fibers (wool, silk, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + silk, wool + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane)
- The following fabrics are recommended: dress-weight wool, gabardine, viscose crepe, silk velvet, silk, modal.
Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials and lightweight sheer materials (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). For the lining, we recommend artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), or synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane).
The skirt on the photo is made with dress-weight wool fabric. This fabric is medium weight, flexible, soft and has very little stretch. The fiber content is a blend of wool and elastane. The lining is 100% viscose.
More sizes of Cecile skirt:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/cecile-skirt-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric
- 3. Lightweight woven or knit interfacing
- 4. One 20cm invisible zipper for all sizes and heights
- 5. One skirt hook and eye
- 6. Matching thread - 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine and 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!