Cèdre Blouson - sewing pattern + detailed instructions
PDF sewing pattern. The Cèdre blouson is a straight fitted jacket with elasticated waistand and cuffs. It is closed by a zipper at the center front, with a high collar and vertical cut outs that create a topstitched pleat. This pleat hides pockets and the blouson is fully lined.
- Sewing skill: 4/5
- Available sizes: French sizes from 34 to 46
- More photos, lookbooks...: www.orageuse.com
- See what our clients made with this pattern: #orageuseCedre on Instagram
- You must download the zip file to get all needed documents! , , PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only. , , Zip file contents
- Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 18 pages
- The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 17 pages
- A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 37 pages
- A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 2 pages
- US Letter bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 43 pages
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric width 140cm/55” 175cm/68.9” (34-36) / 180cm/70.9” (38-40) / 185cm/72.8” (42 to 46) – Fabric width 110cm/45” 210cm/82.7” (34-36) / 230cm/90.6” (38-40) / 235cm/92.5” (42 to 46)
- Lining width 140cm/55” 115cm/45.3” (34-36) / 120cm/47.2” (38-40) / 125cm/49.2” (42 to 46)
- Fusible interfacing H80cm/31.5” x W85cm/33.5”
- Separating zipper 60cm/23.6”
- Elastic for wrists (3cm wide) from 35cm/13.8” (34) to 41cm/16.1” (46)
- Elastic for waistband (4cm wide) from 83cm/32.7” (34) to 107cm/42.1” (46)
- Matching thread , , Choose a medium weight woven fabric. Avoid fabrics that are too stiff, thick or slippery ; sewing the cut-outs on the front of the blouson will be more difficult if you do. As far as fibers are concerned, cotton and wools can be appropriate. Opt for fabrics such as canvas, denim, satin, velvet, serge, tweed, Jacquard, wax… Use a slippery lining for more comfort.
ORAGEUSE is a French sewing brand that offers contemporary patterns designed in a minimalist, urban style to sew yourself.
Our garments are made to match each other easily, and we love reworking timeless basics with edgy details.
All our sewing patterns also come with detailed instructions to help you sew everyday garments that really suit you (including adapting to your measurements tips).
Find more designs and resources on www.orageuse.com.