Chain and Shackles
Skill level: Intermediate
Patterns so scary, they’re cute!!
Now a funny term for a spouse, but back then, a not so funny term to the prisoners in a dungeon.
175 yards of each color used in bulky weight yarn.
3.5mm US-E and 6 mm US-J
Ball: 5” around Chain: 24” long when assembled
The pattern is in .pdf form, you will need Adobe Reader to open and print it.
- Finished Measurements: Ball: 5” at widest point x 5” high Chain: 24” long when assembled
- Written Pattern
- Great Halloween decoration
Materials you need at home:
- 135 yards of Knit Picks Brava Bulky in Cobblestone Heather (25727) CA
- 175 yards of Knit Picks Brava Bulky in Black (25723) CB
- Chains and ball: 6.0mm [US-J] Shackle: 3.5mm [US-E]
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Knit and Crochet Ever After
I strive to create fun and unique crochet and knit patterns.
I will be adding new patterns regularly as I dream them up, so stop back often.
Read more +