CHARLES Caterpillar - Amigurumi Pattern - American
CHARLES is a colorful and alway cheerful caterpillar. Due to the simplicity of this pattern, this is an excellent way to discover the pleasure of amigurumi. A great way to bring colour to your indoor garden without any risk of being eaten.
CHARLES is 21cm tall and 14cm long.
Pattern by FROG and TOAD Créations © This pattern is the intellectual property of : A.C.MARTINES and S.P.STOCK. This pattern may not be reproduced, translated, published (online or print), as amended, or sold (in whole or in part). This pattern is for personal use only, commercial purposes are not authorised. If you have any questions you can contact us directly at frogandtoad [!at] hotmail.fr. All creations made from this pattern by you must clearly add the following information to the description of your amigurumi : "This amigurumi was handmade by .................... from a pattern created by “FROGandTOAD Créations ©" and indicating the link to our website www.frogandtoad.net .
- 4 pages PDF pattern
- American terminology
- detailed explanations
- step by step pictures from the making to the assembling
Materials you need at home:
- 1 skein of 'Quattro' from 'LANG YARNS' in light brown (code 0075)
- 1 skein of 'Quattro' from 'LANG YARNS' in violet (code 0080)
- 1 skein of 'Quattro' from 'LANG YARNS' in turquoise (code 0074)
- 1 skein of 'Quattro' from 'LANG YARNS' in dark brown (code 0068)
- 1 skein of 'Quattro' from 'LANG YARNS' in red (code 0060)
- 50 cm of 'Quattro' from 'LANG YARNS' in black (code 0004)
- 2 x 4,5mm black safety eyes
- 1 x 3mm crochet hook (UK 11/US C-D)
French based designers of Amigurumi and Educational products.
Our designs are created with simplicity in mind to help build confidence but are also great projects whatever your skill level. Our pattern’s come with detailed step by step pictures from the making to the assembling.
We’ve been featured on numerous blogs, magazines and been honoured with a Daily Deviation.