This is a DOWNLOADABLE PDF pattern only with all the instructions you need to create an adorable cheeky monkey. The PDF will be available for download after purchase.
Finished dimensions: 18 - 20cm tall (head and body excluding tail)
Skills required: * Basic crochet skills * Crochet in the rounds * Single crochet, basic increasing and decreasing
© COPYRIGHT *You may sell the finished items, provided you give the credit to Caitie Moore - Thoresby Cottage as the designer. *You may not sell or share the pattern.
- Written PDF crochet pattern
- US crochet terms
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 2 x 50g DK/light worsted yarn light grey
- ½ x 50g DK/light worsted yarn white
- 3.75mm crochet hook
- 10mm safety eyes (or felt, buttons)
- Yarn needle for joining
- Black thread / wool for mouth
- Eyelet hooks / press studs for arms (optional)
I'm Caitie from Thoresby Cottage ~ lover of crafts, food, nature, music, creating and the Creator. I love exploring this world's endless forms most beautiful!