Cheeky monkey rattle / teether crochet pattern
This is a DOWNLOADABLE PDF pattern only with all the instructions you need to create an adorable cheeky monkey rattle.
Skills required: * Basic crochet skills * Crochet in the rounds * Single crochet, basic increasing and decreasing
© COPYRIGHT *You may sell the finished items, provided you give the credit to Caitie Moore - Thoresby Cottage as the designer. *You may not sell or share the pattern.
- Written PDF crochet pattern
- US crochet terms
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 1 ball 100g yarn in grey (Elle pure Gold DK Silver)
- 1 ball 100g yarn in white (Elle pure Gold DK Lilly)
- Yarn needle
- Small amount of black yarn/embroidery oss
- Wooden ring (70mm diameter, 50mm thickness around)
- 3.75mm crochet hook (F/5)
- Bell/rattler (optional)
I'm Caitie from Thoresby Cottage ~ lover of crafts, food, nature, music, creating and the Creator. I love exploring this world's endless forms most beautiful!