- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the monkey and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
CHEEKY MONKEYS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My cheeky monkeys are making mischief! These little chimps are quick to knit stash-busters.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, increase and decrease, intarsia colour-work and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The monkey is approximately 19 cm tall.