- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own Cheer costumes using this pdf sewing pattern. Cheer 1 features cheerleading tops and skirts in girls sizes 2-14. Pattern makes a singlet top, crop top and cheer skirt.
Pattern in designed to be made from stretch fabrics. It can be sewn using a conventional sewing machine set to a zigzag stitch or using an overlocker/ serger.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.