- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Sew your own cheerleading tops with this pdf sewing pattern. Cheer #9 includes a pattern for off the shoulder full length top and crop top to create a fitted cheerleading uniform. Match it with one of the cheerleading skirts or shorts patterns available in my store to create a fully customised cheer uniform.
Pattern includes girls sizes 2-14 years (To fit girls sizes 2-14 years). Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.