CHENILLE the loose sweater - PDF sewing pattern
The Chenille sweater is designed to convey a vintage look with a modern twist. Defined by its voluminous puffed sleeves, this cropped sweater is cut at the waist and is perfect for layering over your favourite dresses, or with a pair of high waist jeans. You'll also notice its dropped shoulders which accentuate the loose silhouette. Chenille is a no-fuss style that can be done in no time using a chunky sweater knit or ponte knit. Beginners welcomed!
- Sizes: XS-XL
- Difficulty level: beginner
- SEAM ALLOWANCES OF 12MM (½") INCLUDED
LENGTH (GARMENT) XS=41.2cm (16 ¼") S=41.8cm (16 ½") M=42.4cm (16 ¾") L=43cm (17") XL=43.6cm (17 ¼")
- Seam and & hem allowances.
- Five stacked sizes.
- Layered PDF to print only the sizes you need.
- PDF file, no hard copy or shipping fees involved.
- Instant download once payment is completed, your file is ready to download.
- Pattern divided into rectangles that fit for A4 and Letter format for home printers.
- A0 format for wide printers.
Materials you need at home:
- TRIMS , Stretch needle, all-purpose thread, double stretch needle (optional) & textured thread (optional).
- FABRICS , Ponte knit, french terry or sweater knit , -WIDTH 150CM (59") , -LENGTH XS-XL=1m20 (1yd⅜)
Kommatia Patterns has rebranded into Studio Calicot. You'll find in this shop our archive for the patterns that will not be rebranded as Studio Calicot. If you liked our work, enter "Studio Calicot" in the search bar and follow us to stay updated with our new releases. Thank you!