- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cherries and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
CHERRIES KNITTING PATTERNS
You can knit these cherries as play food, or make into jewellery.
TECHNIQUES: The cherry and leaves are knitted flat on straight knitting needles, and the stalks are i-cord pieces knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, increase, decrease, knit i-cord and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished cherries are approximately 8.5cm wide x 8.5cm tall (including the leaves).