Chiara blouse height 154-160 US size 2 - 20, VIKISEWS
SPECIAL EDITION. This pattern is height 154-160 cm (5'1''-5'3''). 10 sizes included: US 2-20 // EU 34-52 // UK 6-24
Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different heights, you can find links to the height needed above the description.
About Chiara blouse:
Chiara is a tight-fitting corset top with separate bust cups. The front and back feature rigilene boning inserted into applied channels. The top closes with a separating zipper in the center back seam. The long sleeves are gathered at the cap and shirred with elastic thread above and below the elbow. Chiara is waist-length. Model Alina: Height 172 cm (5'8"), Bust 86 cm (33 7/8”), Waist 65 cm (25 5/8”), Hips 93 cm (36 5/8”). Alina is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Yana: Height 174 cm (5’8”), Bust 107 cm (42 1/8”), Waist 87 cm (34 1/4”), Hips 122 cm (48”). Yana is wearing size 48 with cup size 46 in height 3. Approximate sewing time – 2 days (16 hours).
To sew this garment, choose blouse and dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: - medium weight, pliable, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque - the fiber content can include natural fibers (cotton, linen), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (linen + polyester, cotton + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, poly-ester + elastane) - the following fabrics are recommended: textured cotton, cotton shirting, linen, lightweight denim. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit fabrics and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). For the lining, choose lining fabrics made of artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elas-tane, viscose + polyester), or synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane). The top in the photos is made of textured cotton. The fabric is lightweight, soft, and has a little stretch due to the texture. The fiber content is 100% cotton. The lining is a blend of cotton and elastane.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen height, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining fabric
- 3. Lightweight interfacing, knit or woven, 140 cm (55") wide, for all sizes and heights – 0.55 m (5/8 yd).
- 4. Rigilene boning (7 mm [1/4"] wide stiff plastic tape) – 1.6–2 m (1 3/4–2 1/8 yd).
- 5. One set of bra underwires (in the necessary size).
- 6. One separating zipper, 40 cm (15 3/4") long, for all sizes and heights.
- 7. Elastic thread — 1 spool.
- 8. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker).
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!