- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the chick and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
CHICK TOY KNITTING PATTERN
Cheep cheep, little chick!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished chick is 8cm tall.