- suitable for beginners
- 8 pages of pattern
- 20 pages of step-by-step instructions
- lots and lots of pictures
Chickens - Hangers
No more room for crocheted decorations? Every flat surface on shelves, tables and sideboards is full?
Why not just hang it up? :)
Here they come: funny round Chickens to hang up.
They are quickly made without much effort. And there's barely any sewing required.
If you love Chickens there's no reason to wait any longer to make a couple of these! :)
The size depends on your gauge, chosen type of yarn and crochet hook size. I'm using Puppets Lyric yarn (8/8, DK/Light-Worsted) from Coats and a 3 mm hook. With that I get the following size/s: 7 cm, 8 cm, & 10 cm
* magic ring
* single crochet
* half double crochet
* double crochet
* slip stitch
* increase and (invisible) decrease
* crocheting back and forth in rows
* crocheting in continuous rounds (rounds are not joined)
* basic sewing (sewing on body-parts, closing openings etc)
* basic embroidery (i.e. eyes, mouth etc)
The pattern is very detailed. Almost every single step/stitch is explained in words and pictures. Special characteristics are explained step-by-step (i.e. putting on the different body parts). You see, nothing can go wrong! :)
1) The pattern is mine. Do not (re)sell this pattern, including translations to other languages and modifications; do not redistribute, including publishing on the internet. 2) The finished figure/item is yours. :) Feel free to sell the finished products, handmade by yourself (no mass production). I'd love it if you would refer to my pattern/shop when doing so. Thank you! :)