Ninja Turtle mittens, my pattern is for children from size 5-8. But can be changed with adding more rows or a smaller or larger crochet hook. The pattern is very easy and basic providing you know basic crochet. Made with worsted weight yarn. I used Loops and Threads Impeccable, but Redheart, Bernat any of those are great for these also.
- PDF Downloadable Pattern includes instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- for childrens 5-8
Materials you need at home:
- I used Loops and Threads yarn, but any worsted weight will do, redheart is, also another great one.
- 1 ball green yarn worsted weight
- Small amount of red worsted weight, small amounts of fingering yarn or baby yarn, black, white and blue for eyes. (, you can make eyes whatever color you would like)
- Size 4.5mm crochet hook
- 2.75mm crochet hook for eyes
- Stitch Marker
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta