Children's dress Samira size 80 - 140 pattern
A sassy pattern for the summer dress Samira. The dress has an empire yoke and a backless neckline. The neckline invites embellishment with its asymmetrical cut. You can also add a button placket and sew on buttons so that it looks like the top is closed with a button placket here.
The back skirt is smocked or kept wide with a wider elastic. For the cheeky look, the back skirt is cut a little longer than the front. We have included several models of how the skirt looks in different lengths. So you have the possibility to cut the skirt longer in the back than it is intended in the pattern.
You can also choose from a variety of sewing options so that you can adapt the sewing to your individual skills.
The dress closes at the back with press studs. If you like, you can sew a bow onto the press studs. How to sew the bow is described in the instructions. The pattern for the bow is also included.
Details of the pattern: - Empire yoke - backless neckline - bow in the back - sleeveless - asymmetrical skirt
- Multi-size cut size 80-140
- Extra: plotter file in A0 format
- Sewing instructions illustrated in English
- Design examples, measurement table
Materials you need at home:
- Woven fabrics
- Lining (cotton)
- Smoke rubber / alternatively approx. 3 cm wide rubber
- Fabric consumption (for a fabric width of 1.40m): Size: 80/86: 0.80m - Size: 92/98: 0.90m - Size: 104/110 - 1.00m - Size: 116/122: 1.20m - Size 128/140: 1.40m
Hello dear ones,
with us you get unusual sewing instructions and patterns to sew yourself. Let your imagination run wild and become your own designer.
We wish you a lot of fun while sewing.
Best regards Silvi from TOSCAminni