- Row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the bird and basket
- 10 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
CHIRPY BIRD IN A BASKET TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This knitting pattern includes instructions to make the bird and basket. This would make a lovely Easter gift, or you could knit a bird in brown and red as a little robin Christmas decoration.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase, work decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The little bird is approximately 6.5cm tall and the basket is approximately 7cm diameter.