- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the baubles plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
CHRISTMAS BAUBLES TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Have a happy handmade Christmas with this set of baubles to hang on your Christmas tree. The knitting pattern includes five designs: Santa, Snowman, Robin, Rudolph and Pudding.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from Rudolph’s antlers which are i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You could convert the patterns for the hats and baubles to knitting in the round if you prefer. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), knit i-cord and sew seams. The pattern for the pudding incorporates Fair Isle colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: Each bauble is approximately 5.5cm diameter