- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the three characters and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
CHRISTMAS CHARACTERS KNITTING PATTERNS
Knit three adorable decorations to adorn your tree: Santa, a polar bear, and a toy soldier.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the soldier’s chin strap which is a single crochet chain. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, and duplicate stitch (Swiss darning) embroidery to decorate.
FINISHED SIZE: One size: Polar Bear is 10cm tall, Santa 11cm tall and Soldier 12cm tall.