- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the four dolls plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 10 pages and written in English.
CHRISTMAS DOLLS TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Here are four festive dolls: Santa and Mrs Claus, a fairy and a snowman. At 14cm tall they are small enough to hang on your Christmas tree, or would make super stocking stuffer gifts.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colour at the end of a row (knit stripes), and sew seams. The patterns for the fairy and Mrs Claus incorporate a three needle join.
FINISHED SIZE: Each doll is approximately 14cm tall.