Introducing my Christmas Dolls - Santa, Mrs Claus, a fairy and a snowman. Each doll is approximately 14 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The patterns for the fairy and Mrs Claus incorporate a three needle join. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the four dolls plus photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 10 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- Straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Small beads for eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.