Christmas Door Sign DIY Decor Pattern - Create this festive heirloom wall or door art yourself! Stitched by hand, its the perfect sewing pattern for beginner/intermediate sewers. I will show you how in my step by step photo pattern E-Book.
Your choice of sign 'Merry Christmas' - 'Seasons Greetings' - 'Happy Holidays'
This listing is for a digital-download PDF-PATTERN. It is not a finished hoop art.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over
The hoop used is a 8" (20cm) Wooden Embroidery Hoop. Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 3-4 hours to sew this creation (this includes reading through your pattern, cutting and stitching). Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- 8" (20cm) Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- Hot Glue Gun
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a more detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations. Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited. Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
´¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!