These soft Santa helpers, boy and girl elf dolls with big hearts, are a nice gift for someone you love, of any age. So make a lot of Christmas elves this holiday and give them as a gift from all of your heart. This is a digital download sewing pattern with an easy, step by step pdf and video tutorial for you to make Christmas elves. Please Note Size: 11" tall without a hat (15" tall with a hat), Language: English. This sewing pattern is for beginners. It includes step-by-step photographs, detailed instructions, a free video tutorial for each step, and lots of tips from my years of dollmaking experience. Christmas elves are machine sewn with seam allowance included.. And, their faces are hand drawn using a very easy technique and there is a video of the complete process so you can make it with ease.
Experience sewing cloth dolls is not necessary, just some basic sewing skills. And, I'm just an email away so please don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Christmas elf dolls boy and girl with hand painted faces and yarn hair;
- VIDEO TUTORIAL of a complete process;
- List of supplies;Stitch guide;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print in actual size and you're ready to start;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- 24 pages tutorial, 9 pages of pattern.
Materials you need at home:
- For the body and head I’m using 100% cotton fabric, you can use calico cotton, Kona cotton, lightweight quilting cotton, linen.
- For the hats use fleece fabric, and for pocket, belt and collar felt ( best to use wool or wool blend felt),
- You are going to need a strong thread, like heavy nylon upholstery sewing thread;
- Black permanent fine-tipped permanent marker with fine tips and colored pencils;
- Yarn for the hair;
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, poly fill, wool, etc.).
Hi, we are two sisters working together to bring you joy and magic of stitching. Our shop grew out of our passion for crafting and the love for sewing. Hours and hours are spent designing and making these patterns so they would be perfect project for beginners and advanced sewers as well. Thank you for being with us because there is nothing better than knowing our creations bring a smile to someone's face and giving you the opportunity to make something with your own hands for someone you love ( including yourself).
Petras Wonderland is a brand creating easy to follow patterns for handmade dolls, plush toys, memory toys, and embroidery.
We strongly believe that anyone with good will, patience, and good pattern and tutorial can make a toy.