Christmas Memory Bear PDF Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Transform your favorite Christmas clothes into a special keepsake Christmas Memory Bear to treasure each year!
Using these easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, you will easily make your own Christmas memory bear who wears a cozy fleece hat & scarf. Make yourself a special keepsake bear or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop. This fairly quick and simple bear can be made from many types of fabric, including old clothes that you like to keep and treasure. LANGUAGE: English FINISHED SIZE: about 9 inches (23 cm) sitting
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Christmas memory bear who wears a cozy fleece hat & scarf
- List of supplies
- Stitch guide
- Lots of photos to help guide you along the way
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start
- Video tips to make your bear even more beautiful
Materials you need at home:
- Pieces of clothing you want to use for your memory bear- Christmas Bear measures about 9 inches sitting;
- Lightweight woven fusible interfacing for the body, head, arms, and legs– for one bear-use interfacing only for stretchable fabric
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, polyfil, wool, etc.)
- Black wool (or wool blend) felt for eyes and nose
- Black embroidery thread
- You are going to need a strong thread (for sewing arms and face sculpting) like heavy nylon upholstery sewing thread
- 2 x two-hole buttons – 0.8 inches (2 cm) (this is optional, you can attach the arms without using buttons as well
Hi, we are two sisters working together to bring you joy and magic of stitching. Our shop grew out of our passion for crafting and the love for sewing. Hours and hours are spent designing and making these patterns so they would be perfect project for beginners and advanced sewers as well. Thank you for being with us because there is nothing better than knowing our creations bring a smile to someone's face and giving you the opportunity to make something with your own hands for someone you love ( including yourself).
Petras Wonderland is a brand creating easy to follow patterns for handmade dolls, plush toys, memory toys, and embroidery.
We strongly believe that anyone with good will, patience, and good pattern and tutorial can make a toy.