- Handsewn at beginner level
- Step by step photos and instructions
- Includes detailed sewing guide * US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
Christmas Ornament Set Sewing Pattern - Everyone will love these cute Christmas ornaments. All stitched by hand, they make the perfect sewing patterns for beginner/intermediate sewers.
You will receive patterns and instructions to make the following ornaments: Christmas Tree Lights Cheeky Rudolph Christmas Cake Sleepy Owl Candy Cane House Festive Mitten
This listing is for a digital-download PDF-PATTERN. It is not for a finished creation.
There are 24 Christmas Ornament designs available.
All measurements are in both metric and imperial (cms and inches). All supplies referenced are available in craft or fabric shops the world over
Your finished ornament is approx 3.5" (8.5cm) across. Want this bigger or smaller? No problem, I have enclosed an easy to follow 'How To' guide for resizing my pattern at the printing stage (using Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
---------- WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE-----------
- Comprehensive PDF Pattern E-Book - includes materials list, step by step photos and instructions.
- Maisie Moo Sewing Guide - all you need to know about felt, stitches and the tools used in your pattern.
- 'How To' guide on resizing your pattern to suit your needs (Adobe Acrobat Free Version)
--------- SEWING TIME ---------
As a beginner, I would allow 30 minutes to sew each ornament. Please note this is an approximate, as sewing time is very dependent on your sewing skills.
- Felt – I recommend a good quality wool mix felt
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle & sewing pins
- Scissors incl scalloping
- Polyfill Stuffing
Your pattern will include a full detailed list of required materials.
----------SELLING YOUR CREATION----------
In most instances you are welcome to sell the final product (however I ask not on ETSY).
Original design by Ria Crawford for Maisie Moo Felt Creations. Resale and mass-production of pattern is strictly prohibited. Copyright - Maisie Moo Felt Creations 2017
´¨) ¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` Happy Sewing!