- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the pudding and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
CHRISTMAS PUDDING TOY FOOD KNITTING PATTERNS
This knitted Christmas pudding is calorie free! It is decorated with knitted holly leaves and berries, and is a fun table decorations for the holidays.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams. The pudding is shaped using short rows (wrap and turn) and instructions are included in the pattern. The pudding pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The pudding is approximately 8.5cm tall.