Knit this little pudding to decorate your Christmas tree. The holly topper could also be used to add a handmade touch to Christmas cards or gift-wrap. Designed by Amanda Berry @fluffandfuzz, the bauble is knitted in acrylic DK yarns on single pointed needles (not in the round). For confident beginners and above, other techniques used include casting on and off, knits, purls, increases and decreases, stranded colour-work and seaming to finish.
- Instructions for making the pudding and holly.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarn (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.