NOTE: This is a pattern to make the knitted reindeer and his clothes. You are not buying an actual finished product.
My PDF knitting pattern was written in English.
The file is 25 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 106 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make the reindeer. It’s very easy to follow.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
The following techniques you have to know already: • cast on • knit and purl • Cast off • increasing (KFB, KRL, KLL) • decreasing (K2tog, SSK, P2tog) • Sewing (Mattress & Whip stitch)
- Instructions for making the reindeer and his clothes
- The pattern is 25 pages and written in English.
- over 100 step by step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- a pair of 2.25 mm straight needles.
- Yarn: Susan (Light beige 18, light brown 26, brown 61, red 24, green 32, light gray 11, dark gray 36)
- 2 beads - for the eyes (4 mm) -Tapestry needle
- Scissors -Sewing pins -1 Holder needle
- 4 buttons (10 mm)
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!