The Robin tea cosy knitting pattern makes a charming tea cosy for Christmas. The robin is made from brown, white and red yarns. He brings a little festive cheer to your teapot.
This tea cosy is knitted on two pins and is easy to knit with easy to follow instructions. The tea cosy fits an average sized teapot holding about 6 to 8 cups.
When the red red robin comes bobbing along you know that it is time for tea.
This pattern will be available as a downloaded digital file straight after purchase, so you can start knitting straight away.
- is made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 34g brown double knitting wool,
- 12g red double knitting wool,
- 8g white double knitting wool,
- 4g black double knitting wool,
- Small amount of stuffing
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.