- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Christmas set of 2;
- Guide on how to print at home;
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start.
Materials you need at home:
- White anti-pill fleece fabric for the arms, front and back;
- Red anti-pill fleece fabric for the stripes and for the cap;
- Black anti-pill fleece fabric for the pants;
- Orange wool blend felt for the nose;
- A scrap of pink wool blend felt for cheeks;
- A scrap of black wool-blend felt for the eyes;
- Black embroidery thread for facial details;
- White yarn for the pom-pom
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, polyfill, wool, etc.).
Make yourself or your child a unique, cute, and very comfortable Candy Stick Pillow and Snowman Toy Christmas gift! These Christmas patterns are easy sewing projects that come with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery. This soft toy makes an ideal Christmas gift for a toddler and everybody else who loves kawaii cute gifts!
LANGUAGE: English SIZE: Candy Stick Pillow: approximately 15 inches tall x 12 inches wide (38 x 30 cm) Snowman Toy: approximately 12 inches tall x 8 inches wide (30 x 20 cm)
Hi, we are two sisters working together to bring you joy and magic of stitching. Our shop grew out of our passion for crafting and the love for sewing. Hours and hours are spent designing and making these patterns so they would be perfect project for beginners and advanced sewers as well. Thank you for being with us because there is nothing better than knowing our creations bring a smile to someone's face and giving you the opportunity to make something with your own hands for someone you love ( including yourself).
Petras Wonderland is a brand creating easy to follow patterns for handmade dolls, plush toys, memory toys, and embroidery.
We strongly believe that anyone with good will, patience, and good pattern and tutorial can make a toy.