- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making Santa, the reindeer, snowman and snowball
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 9 pages and written in English.
CHRISTMAS SKITTLES TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
These larger toys would make super decorations at the foot of your tree at Christmas-time, and you can also have a fun game of skittles with snowballs to knock them down.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to know how to knit, purl, increase and decrease, knit stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and do some seaming. You also need to make pompoms for the hats and there is a little embroidery to finish the snowman’s mouth and Santa’s belt buckle.
FINISHED SIZE: One size: The toys stand at 31 to 36cm tall.