- 2 Christmas stockings patterns
- Fair isle charts
- Written instructions
- Suitable for intermediate and advanced knitters
This knitting pattern is for 2 Christmas stockings: An owl and a fox wearing Santa hats in fair isle design with a detailed, 10 page instruction on how to cast on, turn the heel and shape the toe. A basic understanding of fair isle/ stranded knitting and knitting on double point needles is an advantage. I would rate this pattern as intermediate to advanced. The pattern contains lots of photographs and the charts for both stockings.
The pattern also contains an alphabet chart and instructions how to add a name to the top of the stocking to make it a personalized Christmas stocking.
- King cole pricewise DK in colurs: Wine-32 (about 30g) and natural-46 (30g)
- Stylecraft Special Green 1009 (30g) per 1 stocking
- Set of double point needles (5) Size Europe 4 / US 6
- Tapestry needle
Size: 6.5” (16cm) wide, 20” (51cm) long
21 sts wide x 26 sts high over 4x4” (10x10cm)
Other yarn can be used, size will vary.