- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the stockings and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS KNITTING PATTERNS
My little Christmas stockings are designed for newbie-knitters, so there is no knitting in the round or turning heels in this pattern. They are quick to knit, and a great project to use up odds and ends in your yarn stash.
A note for experienced knitters, please do not have high expectations. This is designed as an easy-knit pattern, but you may also enjoy knitting some stockings for your tree.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the hanging loop which is a single crochet chain worked on a crochet hook. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a k2tog decrease, a kfb increase, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished stockings are 8cm tall (excluding the loop).