- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the tree and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
CHRISTMAS TREE KNITTING PATTERNS
Use these little trees to decorate your home for the festive season. Knit a few to sit on bookshelves or your mantelpiece, or hang them from your tree. They don’t use much yarn and can be made in about an hour.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on, knit, work a k2tog decrease, a kfb increase and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The tree is 10cm high.