Introducing my Christmas Tree knitting pattern. The tree doesn’t require much yarn and can be made in about an hour. The tree is 10 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a k2tog decrease and a kfb increase, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the tree and photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Double knitting yarn (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Beads or buttons to decorate
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.