This listing is for a .pdf instant download of a plush sewing pattern, made to look like a huggable chubby dragon! It features a big round body with detailed accent belly, stubby arms, legs, ears, horns, tail, and tiny wings.
› Difficulty: ALMOST INTERMEDIATE (4/10 stars) › Skills used: Top stitching, sewing inner curves to outer curves, fusible web applique, darts, sewing tiny pieces, basting, gathering, gathering stitch, ladder stitch › Finished size: 8" tall, 8" wide, and 6" long (10" long if you include tail) › 25 pages › Over 80 full-color photos & illustrations
- Photographed sewing instructions
- US Imperial Measurements
- Full-size, ready-to-print pattern with seam allowances
- Illustrated basic techniques
Materials you need at home:
- 1/3 yd. of stretchy plush fabric for main body
- 1/4 yd. or 14" x 5" piece of contrast fabric for belly & inner ears
- 1/8 yd. of contrast fabric for horns & wings
- 4" x 4" scrap of black applique fabric (such as felt, cotton, flannel, etc.) for eyes, mouth, nostrils, & eyebrows
- 3" x 3" scrap of white applique fabric for eye shines and fangs
- 6" x 6" scrap of light or heavy duty fusible web
- Matching sewing thread
- Basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, ironing board, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper, point turner or chopstick)
My name is Choly Knight, and I've been sewing for over 15 years and written over 13 craft books. The adorable style of cosplay, Harajuku, & gothic lolita got me started and continues to inspire me to this day.