- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the robin plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
CHUBBY ROBIN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This fat little robin has eaten too much Christmas cake!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work a kfb increase and k2tog decrease, and sew seams. There is no tricky colour-work, you just need to be able to change colours at the end of a row (knitting stripes).
FINISHED SIZE: The robin is approximately 10cm tall and 9cm wide (without the hat); 16cm tall with the hat.