- Pattern includes Metric and US Inches.
- Color Coded Step by Step instructions.
- Suitable for an Intermediate Beginner.
- Written in Standard American terms.
- 6 Sizes , Baby15 - 16 inches / 38 - 41 cm. , Child 17 - 18 inches / 43 - 45.5 cm , Child L or Teen 19 - 20 inches / 48.5 - 51 cm , Ladies M or Men's M 21 - 22 inches / 53.5 - 56 cm , Ladies L or Men's L 23 - 24 inches / 58.5 - 61 cm. , Men's XL 25 - 26 inches / 63.5 - 66 cm
- Assistance available.
Easy Crochet Pattern for a Chunky Bucket Hat. This is the perfect winter hat. Practical and warm due to the heavier weight of the yarn and close stitches. The brim is a good thing to have for those cold snowy days. Just pull the brim down over your face to keep the snow and wind away. Can be worn with the brim down, flipped up at the back or curved up all around for a Pork Pie look. This design is a great look for men or women, girl or boys.
There are step by step instructions written in English using standard American terms with photos to guide you. Works up very fast. Can be made in one evening.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design.