Chunky Bucket Hat Girls Boys, Women's, Men, Large
Easy Crochet Pattern for a Chunky Bucket Hat. This is the perfect winter hat. Practical and warm due to the heavier weight of the yarn and close stitches. The brim is a good thing to have for those cold snowy days. Just pull the brim down over your face to keep the snow and wind away. Can be worn with the brim down, flipped up at the back or curved up all around for a Pork Pie look. This design is a great look for men or women, girl or boys.
There are step by step instructions written in English using standard American terms with photos to guide you. Works up very fast. Can be made in one evening.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design.
- Pattern includes Metric and US Inches.
- Color Coded Step by Step instructions.
- Suitable for an Intermediate Beginner.
- Written in Standard American terms.
- 6 Sizes , Baby15 - 16 inches / 38 - 41 cm. , Child 17 - 18 inches / 43 - 45.5 cm , Child L or Teen 19 - 20 inches / 48.5 - 51 cm , Ladies M or Men's M 21 - 22 inches / 53.5 - 56 cm , Ladies L or Men's L 23 - 24 inches / 58.5 - 61 cm. , Men's XL 25 - 26 inches / 63.5 - 66 cm
- Assistance available.
Materials you need at home:
- 115 gr / 4 oz Chunky Weight yarn
- Crochet Hook 6.5 mm - USA 10.5/K - Britain 3
- Stitch Marker
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!