This pattern is of a chunky cushion cover with a beautiful motif. It's fast to make with super bulky yarn and because you close each round, you don't have to sew any sides. The pattern is for a cover of 40 x 40 cm / 15,75 x 15,75 inch. You need 2 (big) buttons to close the cover. You can make this cover in 1 color, but also in multiple colors. This is all explained in the pattern.
You will get the pattern with American and English crochet terms.
The stitches that are used for the cover are: American: chain, Single Crochet, Double Crochet and Slipstitch (Hook N 15 = 10 mm hook) English: chain, Double Crochet, Treble and Slipstitch (Hook 000 = 10 mm hook)
- Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 15.75 x 15,75 inch (40 x 40 cm)
Materials you need at home:
- Super bulky/chunky yarn
- For 1 color 450 grams of yarn (= 260 meters / 285 yds).
- For multiple colors (see picture of striped cushion) , I have divided it in 5 parts (see picture and below) , Gray with flap 140 grams of yarn (= 80 meters / 88 yds) , White 70 grams of yarn (= 40 meters / 44 yds) , Brown 70 grams of yarn (= 40 meters / 44 yds) , White 70 grams of yarn (= 40 meters / 44 yds) , Blue (= bottom) 105 grams of yarn (= 60 meters /66 yds)
- 2 buttons. Choose buttons you like (not too small, big buttons look better on a chunky cushion), you can adjust the size of the buttonholes.
- Hook N 15 (US), 000 (UK) = 10 mm hook
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.