Chunky cushion cover granite stitch - crochet pattern
This pattern is of a chunky cushion cover with a beautiful motif. It looks difficult to make, but it's an easy crochet pattern. It's fast to make with super bulky yarn and because you close each round, you don't have to sew any sides. You only need to sew or crochet the top of the cover to close it. The pattern is for a cover of 40 x 40 cm / 16 x 16 inch.
You will get the pattern in American and English crochet terms.
The stitches that are used for the cover are: American: chain, Single Crochet and Slipstitch (Hook N 15 = 10 mm hook) English: chain, Double Crochet and Slipstitch (Hook 000 = 10 mm hook)
- Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 15.75 x 15,75 inch (40 x 40 cm)
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Super bulky/Super chunky yarn , For the cushion cover in 1 color
- 450 grams of (super bulky/chunky) yarn (= 270 meters/295 yds) , For the cushion cover in 3 colors
- 281 grams of (off)white yarn (=168 meters/184 yds)
- 101 grams of gray yarn (=61 meters/67 yds)
- 68 grams of brown yarn (41 meters/45 yds) , For the cushion cover in 2 colors
- 270 grams of gray yarn (=162 meters/177 yds)
- 180 grams of (off) white yarn. (=108 meters/118 yds)
- Hook N 15 (US), 000 (UK) = 10 mm hook
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!