This pattern is of a chunky cushion cover with loops. You can make it in 1 or 2 colors. It looks difficult to make, but it's an easy crochet pattern. It's fast to make with super bulky yarn and because you close each round, you don't have to sew any sides. The pattern is for a cover of 50 x 50 cm / 20 x 20 inch or 50 x 30 cm / 20 x 12 inch.
You will get the pattern in American and English crochet terms.
The stitches that are used for the cover are: American: chain, Single Crochet, Half Double Crochet and Slipstitch (Hook N 15 = 10 mm hook) English: chain, Double Crochet, Half Treble and Slipstitch (Hook 000 = 10 mm hook)
- Crochet Pattern (in American and English crochet terms)
- Metric Measurement ((meters) and US Measurement (yards/inches)
- Size 50 x 50 cm / 20 x 20 inch or 50 x 30 cm / 20 x 12 inch
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Super bulky/chunky yarn
- 50 x 30 cm /20 x 12 inch. , If you use 1 color you need approx. 420 grams of yarn (= 265 meters/ 290 yds) , If you use 2 colors you need approx. 220 grams of the color you start and end with (= 140 meters/153 yds) and 200 grams of the other color (= 125 meters/137 yds)
- 50 x 50 cm/20 x 20 inch , If you use 1 color you need approx. 665 grams of yarn (= 420 meters/ 460 yds) , If you use 2 colors you need approx. 350 grams of the color you start and end with (= 220 meters/241 yds) and 315 grams of the other color (= 200 meters/219 yds)
- Hook N 15 (US), 000 (UK) = 10 mm hook
Welcome to my Makerist page.
Here you will find original pattern designs in knit and crochet.
Inspired and crafted with my love of nature. I always aim for comfort, warmth and versatility, (and sometimes funny and quirky) timeless pieces.
Fun and usually easy knitting and crochet projects for you, your kids and your home!