Chutney Cow and Pickles Pig
Introducing my Chutney the Cow and Pickles the Pig knitting pattern. Chutney is 24 cm tall and Pickles is 23 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- The pattern is 12 pages and written in English.
- Instructions for making the cow and pig.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 3.5mm straight knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarns (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filing
- A stitch holder
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.