Circle Skirts Dance Skirts Sewing Pattern in Girls Sizes 1-14
Make your own circle skirts with this pdf sewing pattern. Circle skirts are super easy to make and lots of fun to wear. The full circle design gives maximum ‘twirl’, making them fantastic for both dance and everyday. The skirts are ‘pull-on’ style with an elasticised waist (so no messing about with buttons or zips) and can be made from either stretch or woven fabrics.
This pattern will make character skirts, poodle skirts, sailor skirts, panel skirts and rainbow panel skirts in girls sizes 1-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
The character, poodle and sailor skirts are the quickest and easiest to make (and I’ve even included a pattern for a sailor collar to help you go completely nautical and complete the ‘sailor look’). The 12-panel skirt is gorgeous for everyday wear and a great way to use up those ‘had-to-have fabrics’ they are lining the cupboard. The rainbow skirt looks great for dance as the colours blend together when you spin.
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Materials you need at home:
- Please see image file for full list of materials required for this pattern.
Mountain Ash Designs
Mountain Ash Designs specialises in patterns and garments for active kids leading active lives. With a focus on gymnastics wear, dance wear, swim wear and everyday basics, Mountain Ash Designs provides garments for training, competing, performance and play. Designed for comfort when wearing and freedom of movement, Mountain Ash Designs will take your children from their first crooked cartwheels and wobbly plies through to confident back flips and dancing en pointe. Outfit your kids so they can dance, tumble, swim, perform and play.