Clancy, Jr the shark is a cuddly undersea companion! Instant digital pattern download.
Clancy Jr is a quick knit worked primarily in the round. Because vertical stripes are difficult to achieve in the round, Clancy’s blue body and white tummy are knit as two separate pieces and sewn together at the end.
Please download the Additional Files for the A4 PDF.
- PDF Knitting Pattern
- Printable pattern pieces for felt shapes
- One Size
Materials you need at home:
- KnitPicks Mighty Stitch Super Bulky or another super bulky weight yarn in blue, pink, white
- 5x8 inch/13x20 cm piece of white felt
- US size 10.5/6.5mm knitting needles for small circumferences in the round
- US size 10.5/6.5mm knitting needles for working flat
- Stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
- Polyester Fiber Fill
- Two 15mm Cat Safety Eyes in Orange
- Sewing Needle and White Thread
Rabbits and Robots
Hi, my name is Rebecca. I love the strange creatures of the animal kingdom. Here you'll find real and fictional oddities to knit and cuddle.