This pattern is size US18 // UK22 // EU50. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes, you can find links to the size needed above the description.
About Clarissa dress:
Clarissa is a flared dress of moderate fulness, the close fit of its bodice is achieved by applying multiple rows of shirring. The semi-raglan sleeves are generously gathered along the sleeve caps into an elastic casing. The sleeves are long and voluminous and are gathered at the bottom with the help of an elastic casing stitched 6cm from the sleeve hem. Length of the dress is mid-calf.
Approximate sewing time – 1 day. Model Anya: Bust 84, Waist 64, Hips 91, Height 169. Anya is wearing a dress in size 36 height 2. Model Yana: Bust 108, Waist 90, Hips 128, Height 174. Yana is wearing a dress in size 48 height 3.
To make this dress, choose dress weight fabrics with the following properties: - Medium weight, with good drape, breathable, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque; - The fiber content can include natural fibers (silk, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (cotton + viscose, etc.) and synthetic (polyester, polyester + elastane); - The following fabrics are recommended: cotton fabric with some body, linen, shirting denim, double gauze, crinkle cotton. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace) for this dress. The dresses on the photo are made with dress/suiting weight linen. This fabric is medium weight, non-stretch and holds shape well. The fiber content is 100% linen.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail email@example.com
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Shirring elastic thread – 2 spools (1 spool approximately 20 meters)
- 3. Elastic 1cm wide
- 4. Matching thread – 5 spools (1 spool for sewing machine and 4 for overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!