- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making Cleopatra and her snake with 13 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
CLEOPATRA DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
I recently visited the British Museum in London and was fascinated by the ancient Egyptian artefacts. This visit inspired me to knit a Cleopatra doll.
TECHNIQUES: Cleopatra is knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, except for the belt, jewellery and shoe straps which are single crochet chains. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates a three needle join, and step by step instructions with photos are included. The snake is i-cord worked on two DPNs.
FINISHED SIZE: Cleopatra is approximately 17cm tall.