- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the orange clownfish and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
CLOWN FISH TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
These little fish are super as cat toys or bath toys, or you can knit a few to make a hanging decoration or a crib mobile.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The fish is approximately 11cm long.