Co-Z Hoodie women sewing pattern & instruction by Sewera
The 'Co-Z' is a comfortable sitting hoodie with many different possibilities. The pattern includes hood and collar as well as inside pockets. The pattern is equipped with a step-by-step illustrated instruction. Shorten the sleeves for a light summer shirt.
Pattern and instructions were put through their paces by a critical team, worn in everyday life and found to be good. With the pattern you get a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions. Be inspired by the pictures of my testers to YOUR Co-Z Hoodie.
Sewing pattern created by experienced tailor.
Mind that this is a PDF pattern.
- Pattern for sweater sizes 32 - 50 / 2 - 20
- Hood & collar
- illustrated instructions
- Patterns in Din A4 & US Letter format
Materials you need at home:
- 1.5m / 1.7 yard stretch fabric like sweatshirt fabric, knit fabric & happy fleece
- Optional 0.5m / 0.6 yard combination fabric for hood & pockets
- 20cm / 8inch rib knit
- Sewing machine with zigzag stitch or overlock
- Cloth scissors
- Paper, ink & tape
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.