Can you smell the coffee? Take a break from your busy schedule with these mug rugs featuring your favourite cuppa.
Fabric requirements are for two mug rugs. I like making them as a set of two with one being the mirror image of the other. Templates and placement guides are included for both variations.
Cutting File for the words "Coffee Break" is also included in SVG and FCM file formats.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 6" x 8"
- full size templates and placement guides
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
- cutting file for the words "Coffee Break" (.svg & . fcm)
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/4 yd each in cream and brown
- 1/8 yd turquoise fabric for the binding
- scraps of light brown, tan, black, white and turquoise for the appliqué
- two 9” x 11” pieces of batting
- two 12” x 14” pieces of backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.