COFFEE CUP COZY PDF CROCHET PATTERN + PRINTABLE TEMPLATE
Sweet Sky Cup Cozy is the third Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern of Tie My Coffee Collection to be published.
The entire collection was born out of my huge love for coffee and crochet.
The pattern is very detailed, with stitch explanations and photos.
It takes less then an hour to make it, even if you are a very slow crocheter, which makes it perfect for craft markets and fairs!
Lets you enjoy your favorite drink, hot or cold, keeping your hands comfortably snuggled!
The pattern is suitable for confident beginner. You should be familiar with using basic stitches (sc, hdc, dc) and front and back loop sc stitches.
It uses two strands of #3 weight yarn or one strand #4 weight yarn, which makes it a perfect SCRAP YARN and a STASH BUSTER project. Detailed information about the yarn used is given in the pattern.
- Detailed written instructions, using standard US English crochet terminology
- Printable Cup Cozy Template for display
- Pattern is written for a standard size cup (such as Starbucks) but very adjustable in width and length
- Skill Level: Easy
- Scrap yarn project
- Photo tutorial on how to make tassels in les then 10 minutes
Materials you need at home:
- YARN: double stranded #3 Light Worsted Weight OR one strand #4 Medium Worsted Weight
- Used here : Alize Cotton Gold, Cotton (55%), Acrylic (45%) | up to 50 m / 55 yds
- Crochet hook: 5.0 mm / US H-8
- Stitch Markers, Scissors, Tapestry Needle, Measuring Tape
I'm the face, body and soul behind Frankie Kate Crochet. I'm a Spanish teacher and self-taught crocheter, who believes anything is possible. I enjoy my life with three handsome men - my husband and two sons. My greatest joy, other then having a coffee by the ocean, is delivering you modern, interesting and inspiring crochet patterns, so you could make wonderful things for your people and yourself!