- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cockatoo plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
COLIN THE COCKATOO TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Colin is a chubby cockatoo bird.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the toes which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work simple increases and decreases, knit i-cord and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The cockatoo is approximately 16cm tall.