With a timeless cut of pencil skirt and bold drape, the COLINA Skirt highlights the feminine silhouette revealing to each woman its unique beauty. For an elegant finish, fasten in the middle of the back with a zipper and two buttons on the belt. Perfect for the most diverse occasions whether with sneakers or high heels!
For more inspiration visit our Instagram and Facebook #colinaskirt #velvetypatterns.
Our patterns are for intermediate sewists who have previously made a few garments with linings and zips. Therefore we only provide a suggested order of construction instead of comprehensive instructions.
All seam allowances are included in pattern.
Our sewing guide has detailed measurements in cm (metric) or inches (imperial) for each size (36-52): - Fabric Requirements - Finish Garment Measurements - Body Measurements
- Print at home A4: 46 pages
- Copy Shop A0: 4 pages
- Sewing guide: detailed measurements in cm (metric) or inches (imperial) for each size (36-52).
Materials you need at home:
- Consider using medium to heavy fabrics without elasticity such as: mikado, brocade and taffeta. Stiffer fabrics will create more volume and structure to the drape.
- SIZE 36: Fabric 110 cm/ 1.2 yds || Lining 90cm/ 0.8 yds || Fusing 20 cm /0.22 yds
- SIZE 52: Fabric 200 cm/ 2.19 yds || Lining 95cm/ 1.02 yds || Fusing 20 cm /0.22 yds
- More measurements details in the sewing guide.
With timeless, bold and elegant patterns we want to celebrate the female silhouette. We believe that clothes should fit well in all types of bodies.
Velvety Patterns wants to break away from established beauty standards. We support diversity and appreciate different types of beauty. We want to give everyone the opportunity to create their own clothes tailored to their creativity.